Elsword adds gamepad support
Kill3rCombo has announced that their online brawler, Elsword, now supports gamepads. This change will allow players to connect a controller to their computer, instead of using the keyboard, to play the game. Gamepad support comes with fully mappable controls.
Elsword also added a new pet system recently, available at level 10 and granting special bonuses to players who raise their pets.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Online Action Game Elsword Now Supporting Gamepad
IRVINE, Calif. – Oct. 11, 2011 – Classic console gaming meets massively multiplayer online (MMO) entertainment as Kill3rCombo introduces gamepad compatibility for its manga-inspired online beat-’em-up, Elsword. Players now have the option of navigating through thrilling dungeons and fierce bosses with either the gamepad or keyboard as they battle and complete quests.
An asset to players longing for a console-style gaming experience, Elsword offers fully customizable gamepad mapping, affording players the opportunity to program their preferences, a feature not many MMOs can boast. The addition of the gamepad also lends itself to the side-scrolling action and comic book animation of the game, allowing gamers to try new strategies and combos to maximize damage.
To play Elsword and experience the latest features, please visit: www.elswordonline.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Warfare: New multiplayer FPS hits Kickstarter
- Wild Warfare is the latest multiplayer action game from rapid game development studio, Hyper Hippo Games. With a lengthy list of upcoming feat...
- League of Angels: Craft Master Event Available
- Have you ever imagined what Indiana Jones would look like if he stepped into the magical world of League of Angels? Would you like to join Lar...
- Rusty Hearts launches Requiem Update
- Today, a new update arrives in Rusty Hearts, along with a new playable avatar.