Elsword adds gamepad support
Kill3rCombo has announced that their online brawler, Elsword, now supports gamepads. This change will allow players to connect a controller to their computer, instead of using the keyboard, to play the game. Gamepad support comes with fully mappable controls.
Elsword also added a new pet system recently, available at level 10 and granting special bonuses to players who raise their pets.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Online Action Game Elsword Now Supporting Gamepad
IRVINE, Calif. – Oct. 11, 2011 – Classic console gaming meets massively multiplayer online (MMO) entertainment as Kill3rCombo introduces gamepad compatibility for its manga-inspired online beat-’em-up, Elsword. Players now have the option of navigating through thrilling dungeons and fierce bosses with either the gamepad or keyboard as they battle and complete quests.
An asset to players longing for a console-style gaming experience, Elsword offers fully customizable gamepad mapping, affording players the opportunity to program their preferences, a feature not many MMOs can boast. The addition of the gamepad also lends itself to the side-scrolling action and comic book animation of the game, allowing gamers to try new strategies and combos to maximize damage.
To play Elsword and experience the latest features, please visit: www.elswordonline.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Alpha Impressions
- Devilian’s a dungeon-crawling MMO that definitely feels like Diablo. It’s free-to-play, and a pretty intense action RPG to boot.
- Camelot Unchained Talks Stretch Goals in Founding Principle #15
- It's been quite a while since Camelot Unchained saw a new Foundational Principle from the CityState Entertainment team. But #15 has arriv...
- Pirates of the Caribbean Teases Conquering Port Royal
- In October's update to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War, a new Alliance vs. Alliance feature will be enabled.