World of Kung Fu
World of Kung Fu is a relatively new free MMORPG. Although the game is another ‘fantasy’ title, it is extremely polished and has an incredible amount of overall content, ranging from crafting skills to end-game ‘instances’. The game’s auto-movement feature and fair amount of in-game quests also enhance the gameplay. If you’re looking for a polished ‘new’ free MMORPG, World of Kung Fu just may be for you. The game’s nine available weapons are:
Sword – Swords are the simplest of weapons and the most balanced.
Hook – Hooks users posses powerful recovery and regeneration skills.
Fan – Fan users are experts in Leechcraft and healing arts. They tend to have lower hit points than the other classes in the game.
Hammer & Axe – Hammer & Axe users are warriors of great power, with the ability to deal large amounts of damage within melee range.
Broadsword – Broadsword users have low defense, but incredibly high attack power.
Spear – Spear users are capable of using many deadly area-of-effect skills, and tend to have high attack power.
Staff – Staff users are powerful in both defense and offense. They are capable of stunning their opponents and dealing damage quickly.
Bow –Bow users are capable of dealing damage from a distance, but are vulnerable in melee combat.
Fist – Fist users are capable of dealing large amounts of damage through area-of-effect skills, but generally have less hit points than other classes.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: World of Kung Fu
- Publisher: World of Kung Fu
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Friendly and helpful GMs.
- +Varied classes (Nine in total!).
- +Interesting 'King' System.
- -Balance issues between classes.
- -Uninspiring monster names/designs.
- Only a single race - Human.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 2000 / 98 / ME
- CPU: 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 or better
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: nVIDIA Gefore 5600 / ATI Radeon 9550 or better
- HDD: 2 GB Free
- Description: World of Kung Fu is a relatively new free MMORPG. Although the game is another 'fantasy' title, it is extremely polished and has an incredible amount of overall content, ranging from crafting skills to end-game 'instances'.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Gets Steam Workshop Support & Map Pack DLC
- Today Stardock announced the availability of the Galactic Civilizations III 1.1 update which adds Steam® Workshop integration.
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 5.1 Goes Live Today
- The first major update for Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Patch 5.1: Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty.
- Battleplans Now on Android
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the Android release of Battleplans, the hit real-time strategy game (RTS) for mobile.