Versus: Battle of the Gladiator
Versus: Battle of the Gladiator is a 3D gladiatorial combat being developed by Netker for PC that has an expected Steam Early Access release sometime in Summer 2016. In Versus: Battle of the Gladiator you are a slave to the Claderan empire, being forced to take part in bloody, brutal combat to appease the masses. By fighting alone or teaming up with other gladiators you will be able to prove your strength, conquer the arena, and become a legendary gladiator whose tale will never be forgotten.
There are very different combat styles for you to utilize, so you can select the combat style that best suits your playstyle. One-handed weapons, shields, dual-wielded weapons, hwandos, battleaxes, greatswords, and warhammers will all be at your disposal, each with their own drawbacks and advantages in terms of power, range, and speed. Different types of these weapons and also armors can be crafted as you play, increasing your combat effectiveness and giving you a new look to show off in battle. You will also be able to set your own skills for your selected combat style, further allowing you to customize your role in combat.
As you fight against your foes your armor will start whittling away as well. After taking too much damage it will break and immediately affect gameplay, exposing your body and giving your enemies the chance to deal even more damage to you.
Battles will be fought in arena-like environments where up to 16 different players can fight against one another in free-for-all or team team vs team match-ups. Versus: Battle of the Gladiator also includes a Horde mode where you can take on AI controlled opponents and hone your skills, or an Assault mode where you can challenge bosses with untold strengths.
Rise to the challenge and write your own gladiatorial legacy in Versus: Battle of the Gladiator.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Netker
- Publisher: Netker
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Varying weapons and combat styles.
- +Non-targeting system lends more skill to combat.
- +Realistic mid-battle armor destruction.
- +Pleasing graphics.
- -Slightly jarring combat animations.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5/AMD A8
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 500 Series/Radeon HD 6000 Series
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: In Versus: Battle of the Gladiator you are a slave to the Claderan empire, being forced to take part in bloody, brutal combat to appease the masses. By fighting alone or teaming up with other gladiators you will be able to prove your strength and conquer the arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings - Release Date Set For April 15th
- Paradox Interactive has confirmed the release date for War of the Vikings, the upcoming close combat game developed by Fatshark.
- Guild Wars 2 to Crown First Global PvP Champs this December
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the roadmap to the 2014 Guild Wars 2 World Tournament Series Champi...
- Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
- Get set for a double dose of fresh shooter action as two brand new game modes come to Crytek's free online FPS, Warface, today.