Titan Siege is a free to play 3D fantasy MMORPG developed by Chengdu Storm Totem Studio and is available for PC. Titan Siege features a game world of mixed legends from ancient countries like Northern Europe, Greece, and Egypt. The anger of the Titans is now coming down on the human world, so you must assume the role of a hero and rise up against it. You will be able to take on different missions and quests, helping people and ridding the world of domination as you journey towards your ultimate goal of killing the Titans. Do you have what it takes to successfully replay thousands-of-years old legends?
Titan Siege features 5 different classes that players can choose to be:
Warrior – Close range combatant that can specialize in defense or offense.
Mage – Long range combatant that uses fire and ice magic to decimate enemies.
Priest – Long range class that can support other party members with heals.
Voodoo Elementalist – Combatants that can summon undead forces to aid them.
Assassin – Close range combatant specializing in grappling and assassinations.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Chengdu Storm Totem Studio
- Publisher: GamesCo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Auto-guiding to quest locations.
- +Mounts and pets to personalize characters.
- +Varying class roles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- CPU: Intel i3 2.8Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce 9600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3870
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Titan Siege features a game world of mixed legends from ancient countries like Northern Europe, Greece, and Egypt. The anger of the Titans is now coming down on the human world, so you must assume the role of a hero and rise up against it.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's 'The Witchwood' Expansion is Now Live
- The newest expansion for Blizzard's CCG Hearthstone is now live: The Witchwood! 135 new cards come to the game with the new Year of the R...
- Neverwinter Rise of Tiamat Release Set For Nov. 18th
- The epic battle against Tiamat and her minions begins on Nov. 18 with the release of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat.
- Crusader Kings II: Conclave Confirms Release Date
- Paradox is happy to announce that Crusader Kings II: Conclave will be available on February 2, 2016.