The Witcher: Battle Arena
In this MOBA-style rendition of the Witcher series, players assume control of iconic characters and battle in teams for various arena objectives. Characters previously unplayable in The Witcher series are now a part of an expanding roster; good news for female fans of the series – there are actual female characters that can be played, in contrast to the single-player experience. The free-to-play model in The Witcher: Battle Arena is designed to be fair, with all aspects of the game accessible through playing. If someone wants to unlock something faster, then they pay a ‘reasonable price.’
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Publisher: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Take a real-time competitive game on the go.
- +Quality skins.
- +Gameplay is easy to learn, and UI is responsive.
- +Fun character kits and map designs.
- -Drains phone battery faster than most games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 7.0
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Also available on Windows Phone
- Description: The Witcher: Battle Arena is a MOBA-style multiplayer RPG featuring iconic characters from the Witcher game series. Players assume the role of various heroes and fight one another in arenas, usually on teams.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Facelift for Henir's and Pet System in Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revealed new updates to Elsword's dungeon Henir's Time & Space and pet system.
- PAX South 2017 - Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!
- Kritika Online Press Demo Impressions
- Kritika Online is a 3D MORPG that focuses on fast-paced action and lots of it.