The Witcher: Battle Arena
In this MOBA-style rendition of the Witcher series, players assume control of iconic characters and battle in teams for various arena objectives. Characters previously unplayable in The Witcher series are now a part of an expanding roster; good news for female fans of the series – there are actual female characters that can be played, in contrast to the single-player experience. The free-to-play model in The Witcher: Battle Arena is designed to be fair, with all aspects of the game accessible through playing. If someone wants to unlock something faster, then they pay a ‘reasonable price.’
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Publisher: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Take a real-time competitive game on the go.
- +Quality skins.
- +Gameplay is easy to learn, and UI is responsive.
- +Fun character kits and map designs.
- -Drains phone battery faster than most games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 7.0
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Also available on Windows Phone
- Description: The Witcher: Battle Arena is a MOBA-style multiplayer RPG featuring iconic characters from the Witcher game series. Players assume the role of various heroes and fight one another in arenas, usually on teams.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load: Now Available On Steam
- Block N Load: Now Available On Steam - Launches today on PC, straight into a Steam Free Weekend
- Dual Universe: Novaquark Raised 7.4M in Funding
- Dual Universe raised over 670k last year, becoming the third highest-funded game on Kickstarter... now they're at a total of 7.4 million.
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Review
- As Chronicle is a card game, you can bet that a majority – if not all – of the customization in the game centers around your deck.