The Witcher: Battle Arena
In this MOBA-style rendition of the Witcher series, players assume control of iconic characters and battle in teams for various arena objectives. Characters previously unplayable in The Witcher series are now a part of an expanding roster; good news for female fans of the series – there are actual female characters that can be played, in contrast to the single-player experience. The free-to-play model in The Witcher: Battle Arena is designed to be fair, with all aspects of the game accessible through playing. If someone wants to unlock something faster, then they pay a ‘reasonable price.’
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Publisher: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Take a real-time competitive game on the go.
- +Quality skins.
- +Gameplay is easy to learn, and UI is responsive.
- +Fun character kits and map designs.
- -Drains phone battery faster than most games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 7.0
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Also available on Windows Phone
- Description: The Witcher: Battle Arena is a MOBA-style multiplayer RPG featuring iconic characters from the Witcher game series. Players assume the role of various heroes and fight one another in arenas, usually on teams.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- Mythos Global announces open beta
- T3Fun has announced that Mythos Global will begin its open beta on February 2. The open beta will also make the game available to (most) Europ...
- League of Legends: Ekko in Review
- Ekko shines in a solo-lane, and I feel like he could even break down tanks with a little dedication, but his spot is mid.