Sword Coast Legends
Sword Coast Legends is a 3D RPG developed by n-Space that allows players to revisit their days spent playing Dungeons & Dragons, but now as a PC game that can be played with or without friends. Sword Coast Legends is takes place in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms world and it is based on the fifth edition ruleset. In campaign mode, players are able to enjoy solo play of a thrilling narrative tailored by professionals who also helped produce Dragon Age: Origins. Five different races and six different classes are available for players to choose from to create their own custom hero to take along on adventures. In DM Mode, players can create their own exhilarating escapades and share them with their friends. It is even possible to still act as a Dungeon Master in real time, molding your friends’ experiences as they take on your custom adventure in this graphically impressive take on the lore of D&D!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: n-Space
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Is actually set in the D&D universe.
- +Real time changes in DM Mode is a unique concept.
- +In-game pause capability.
- -List-like inventory system feels cumbersome.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- CPU: Intel i5 2400 or better
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1GB VRAM / AMD Radeon HD 6970 or better
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Sword Coast Legends is a 3D RPG developed by n-Space that allows players to revisit their days spent playing Dungeons & Dragons, but now as a PC game. In campaign mode, players are able to enjoy solo play of a thrilling narrative carefully tailored by professionals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 13.5 Launches July 18 (PC)
- Tensions will rise in Star Trek® Online, as captains will soon have access to a new update to Season 13 – Escalation.
- Monster Super League Update Introduces Crystal Shop
- 4:33 Creative Lab has announced new content now available in Monster Super League, its mobile collection RPG.