Sword Coast Legends
Sword Coast Legends is a 3D point-and-click tactics RPG set in the expansive Dungeons and Dragons fantasy universe.
Experience a journey faithfully dedicated to the rich lore established by the D&D Forgotten Realms 5th Edition Ruleset.
►Preparation is Everything: Fully customize all four of your party members to your liking with a wide variety of options in background, profession, weapons, armor, and jewelry.
►Flair for the Dramatic: Ride the highs and lows of a narrative rich solo campaign featuring quality voice over in cinematic sequences and in-depth writing for the rest.
►Generous God: In Dungeon Master Mode, you will be able to hand-craft your very own unique set pieces and effortlessly share them with friends. But no DM worth their salt lets it end there, alter a dungeon in real-time while your friends are playing and make the experience even more dynamic and one-of-a-kind.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: n-Space
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Set in the D&D Universe
- +Real-Time Dungeon Master Mode
- +Pause and Play Tactics
- -Cumbersome Inventory System
- -Largely Bland and Unoriginal
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel i5 2400+
- RAM: 8 GB+
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1GB VRAM+/AMD Radeon HD 6970+
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Sword Coast Legends is a 3D point-and-click tactics RPG set in the expansive Dungeons and Dragons fantasy universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 4.3 Brings Ivalice's 'Ridorana Lighthouse' to Eorzea
- Final Fantasy XIV's 4.3 update, 'Under the Moonlight' will be going live late this May, and with it comes Ridorana Lighthouse.
- Open Beta Begins For Godsrule
- Cross-platform strategy begins its march into open beta with Godsrule from SEGA.
- Illyriad goes Organic - questions and answers
- On April 23, Illyriad switched its world biology from a random generator to a new "organic" model.