Sphere 3 is an MMORPG by NIKITA ONLINE. Featuring unstoppable PvP action and non-targeting combat, Sphere 3 is tailored made for hardcore gamers. Take part in epic sieges of huge castles, take on over 1000 quests and more.
Total PvP: Battles and engagements between individual players, parties, clans, alliances and factions in different modes can occur on the most parts of the game map, sometimes with no exception for stating areas, so prepare for battle at all times.
Non-target combat: Sphere 3 combat system provides total freedom of aiming, dynamically calculates the damage and allows a player to quickly pick an optimum attacking ability at a given range.
Story-driven adventure: The game’s storyline comprises more than 1000 quests moving through which a player makes up to 80% of levelling progress.
PK and Karma System: PK is not persecuted in numerous free PvP zones, while gathering bad karma points causes an offender to lose both gold and items after death.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 12, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nikita Online
- Publisher: Nikita Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 1/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1
- CPU: 2+ GHz Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce 8800, Radeon HD4000 and up
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Featuring unstoppable PvP action and non-targeting combat, Sphere 3 is tailored made for hardcore gamers. Take part in epic sieges of huge castles, take on over 1000 quests and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Play Every Hero for Free During Draft
- Today, Ubisoft announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is starting Opulencia’s Hero Draft, a chance to test every hero for free.
- Digimon Masters Celebrates First Anniversary
- Joymax is celebrating the first year anniversary of Digimon Masters Online.
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...