Sphere 3 is an MMORPG by NIKITA ONLINE. Featuring unstoppable PvP action and non-targeting combat, Sphere 3 is tailored made for hardcore gamers. Take part in epic sieges of huge castles, take on over 1000 quests and more.
Total PvP: Battles and engagements between individual players, parties, clans, alliances and factions in different modes can occur on the most parts of the game map, sometimes with no exception for stating areas, so prepare for battle at all times.
Non-target combat: Sphere 3 combat system provides total freedom of aiming, dynamically calculates the damage and allows a player to quickly pick an optimum attacking ability at a given range.
Story-driven adventure: The game’s storyline comprises more than 1000 quests moving through which a player makes up to 80% of levelling progress.
PK and Karma System: PK is not persecuted in numerous free PvP zones, while gathering bad karma points causes an offender to lose both gold and items after death.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 12, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nikita Online
- Publisher: Nikita Online
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 1/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1
- CPU: 2+ GHz Quad-core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce 8800, Radeon HD4000 and up
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Featuring unstoppable PvP action and non-targeting combat, Sphere 3 is tailored made for hardcore gamers. Take part in epic sieges of huge castles, take on over 1000 quests and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons & Dragons Online's 'Cloaked in Darkness' Update is Now Live
- Daybreak Games and Standing Stone Games have officially kicked off October in Dungeons & Dragons Online with their newest update.
- TERA: Chakra Rising Patch Notes Live
- TERA surprised us with news late last evening of a massive expansion hitting today.
- LawBreakers "Rise Up" State of the Beta Report
- So once again, the Juggernaut class has received a ton of buffs in an attempt to make this role into the beastly bruiser it's meant to be...