SMASH+GRAB is a buy-to-play 3D MOBA developed by United Front Games for PC. SMASH+GRAB is considered one of the most ruthless competitions around where gangs of the future battle it out for power, loot, and infamy in a dystopian world. You’ll need to assemble your crew and team up with other players to loot, fight, and craft different kinds of weaponry that will help you come out on top.
Your gang will include a leader, lieutenant, and three soldiers. Members of your gang will be able to be either ranged or melee oriented and will have their own special abilities. These special abilities will need to be timed accordingly and coordinated to make your gang as effective as possible. As your characters level up they will unlock new perks and even some vanity items that will help set them apart from the rest.
In battle you’ll need to use all of your skills to overcome your opponents. Grapples, evades, strikes, counters, and even finishing moves will all come of use to you. Throughout your match stores and vending machines will also come of great use, offering you the cash and ingredients you’ll need to take down your opponents. Once you’ve collected enough ingredients you’ll be able to craft elemental weapon mods that will really wreak some havoc on the battlefield. If you are worthy enough to come out on top and reach the $50,000 match limit first, then you’ll be able to reap the rewards from your battle and increase your gang’s power even more for the many battles yet to come.
Do you think you have what it takes to manage your own gang and lead them to infamy in the world’s most brutal underground competition? Then give it a try in SMASH+GRAB!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: United Front Games
- Publisher: United Front Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GTX 750Ti
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: SMASH+GRAB is considered one of the most ruthless competitions around where gangs of the future battle it out for power, loot, and infamy. You'll need to assemble your crew and team up with other players to loot, fight, and craft your way to the top!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons Online: Brand New Shadow Knight Class Unveiled
- This exciting expansion is going to be released on Aug. 5th, coming along with a brand new class, the Shadow Knight.
- Nexon Europe announces new character class for MapleStory
- Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the brand new character class for the acclaimed action-oriented, side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory: Zero.
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Receives Star Ocean: Anamnesis Collaboration
- an-favorite Star Ocean characters Fayt and Rena first appeared in the Japanese version of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.