Shooting Girl is a turn-based strategy game created by Nutaku Games. Players can recruit, train and fight with pretty gun-toting female highschool students using tons of weaponry and firepower to battle against unknown’s forces of cybernetic evil.
Getting the perfect team together is the first step to victory, so players must search for new students to attend your school. Once you have your team, use unit organization, strategies and formations to defeat your enemies.
Need some help to make your victory more assured? Purchase various items to help you and your students in battle.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nutaku Games
- Publisher: Nutaku Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Cute girls
- +Tons of pre-battle customization
- -Average tactics RPG gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac OSX 10.6x
- Description: Players can recruit, train and fight with pretty gun-toting female highschool students using tons of weaponry and firepower to battle against unknown's forces of cybernetic evil.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rogue Stormers - PAX South 2016 Coverage
- Rogue Stormers is a rogue-like* action platformer that draws inspiration from titles like Metal Slug.
- Colonial Age Arrives In Forge Of Empires
- InnoGames has introduced a new age for its strategy game, Forge of Empires.
- Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition
- Hounds: The Last Hope Hosts Video Competition - Top YouTube gaming personality Ali-A to set the bar