Shooting Girl is a turn-based strategy game created by Nutaku Games. Players can recruit, train and fight with pretty gun-toting female highschool students using tons of weaponry and firepower to battle against unknown’s forces of cybernetic evil.
Getting the perfect team together is the first step to victory, so players must search for new students to attend your school. Once you have your team, use unit organization, strategies and formations to defeat your enemies.
Need some help to make your victory more assured? Purchase various items to help you and your students in battle.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nutaku Games
- Publisher: Nutaku Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Cute girls
- +Tons of pre-battle customization
- -Average tactics RPG gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac OSX 10.6x
- Description: Players can recruit, train and fight with pretty gun-toting female highschool students using tons of weaponry and firepower to battle against unknown's forces of cybernetic evil.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamigo Gears Up for Easter Across its Portfolio of Games
- gamigo is proud to announce they are getting ready for Spring, and with that comes a wealth of Easter-themed events.
- Grandia Online Open Beta Coming July 09
- A new MMORPG 'Grandia Online' is expected to launch its open beta somewhere in July 2009 and its full commercial release later in th...
- League of Legends Mid-Season Magic Revealed
- League of Legends is preparing for its mid-season intermission, when it's time to push significant updates to the game.