Shooting Girl is a turn-based strategy game created by Nutaku Games. Players can recruit, train and fight with pretty gun-toting female highschool students using tons of weaponry and firepower to battle against unknown’s forces of cybernetic evil.
Getting the perfect team together is the first step to victory, so players must search for new students to attend your school. Once you have your team, use unit organization, strategies and formations to defeat your enemies.
Need some help to make your victory more assured? Purchase various items to help you and your students in battle.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nutaku Games
- Publisher: Nutaku Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Cute girls
- +Tons of pre-battle customization
- -Average tactics RPG gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac OSX 10.6x
- Description: Players can recruit, train and fight with pretty gun-toting female highschool students using tons of weaponry and firepower to battle against unknown's forces of cybernetic evil.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
- As InnoGames' pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title's ship types are announce...
- Mobile FPS Game of Sniper Set to Launch on May 12th
- Game of Sniper, is the company's debut game to the Tier1 English Speaking countries.
- Chain Chronicle’s Competitive Player vs. Player Gauntlet Now Available
- SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new asynchronous multiplayer mode for Chain Chronicle.