Plague Inc: Evolved
Plague Inc: Evolved is virus spreading strategy/simulation game created by Ndemic Creations. As a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation, Plague Inc: Evolved combines the original critically acclaimed gameplay with significant, all-new features for PC including multiplayer, user-generated content support, improved graphics and lots more.
10 Different Disease Types: Master every pathogen; from bacteria to bio-weapons and mind control to zombies, end humanity by any means possible – different diseases will need radically different approaches.
20 Unique Scenarios: Adapt your strategy; scenarios create further challenges for your pandemic – how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu, or infect a world in Ice Age
Hyper-Realistic World: trategize in the real world; advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make Plague Inc: Evolved a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen.
Competitive Multiplayer: The world is unlucky enough to be infected with two plagues, but how will you win the battle for genetic dominance against your opponent? Players get all new evolutions, abilities and genes to help them fight for global control and destroy their opponent!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ndemic Creations
- Publisher: Ndemic Creations
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Improved visuals
- +Unique multiplayer modes
- +Addictive gameplay
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- CPU: 3.0GHz i5 Dual Core or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon HD 3600 (1GB)
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Update Coming Soon
- From September 18, 2014 until September 25, 2014, players are tasked with defending Neverwinter from encroaching foes in the new Siege Battlef...
- Warhammer 40k Regicide Releases May 5 on Steam Early Access
- A fresh take on the Warhammer universe
- New Improvements For Battlestar Galactica Online
- Bigpoint has announced new updates for its sci-fi MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online.