Pirates of the Caribbean Online
Pirates of the Caribbean Online is an animated MMORPG based on the popular franchise by Disney. The game has an impressive appearance customization process which allows players to alter their character’s body type, ear, mouth, eyes, forehead, and many other options. Voice acting, cinematics (featuring the main characters from the movies) and a real time combat system keep the game well paced and add to the unique atmosphere. With a theme that’s part historic and part fantasy, PotCO successfully transforms the Pirates of the Caribbean world into a game with broad appeal.
Main Islands – Cuba, Padres Del Fuego, Port Royal, Tortuga, Kingshead
Weapons – Cutlass, Voodoo Doll, Dagger, Pistol, Grenade, Voodoo Staff
Ship Types – Sloop, Galleon, Frigate
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Disney
- Publisher: Disney
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Detailed character customization.
- +Fight on land and sea.
- +Characters & story line based on the movies.
- +Great music & voice acting.
- +Real-time combat.
- -Small selection of weapons & equipment.
- -Only three types of ships.
- -Ship based travel and combat are slow paced.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / XP
- CPU: Pentium 4 1GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 64 mb or more
- HDD: 1 GB Free
- Description: Pirates of the Caribbean Online (Pirates Online for short) is a MMORPG based on the popular movie trilogy of the same name. Play as the protege of the great Captain Jack Sparrow and interact with many of the characters from the movies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Enters Early Access in Late September
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, the standalone prequel to the upcoming MMO Ashes of Creation is about to enter Early Access.
- (Why) You'll Still be Shit at MOBAs in 2016 - ColtronXL Predictions
- “I think next year is the year I’m going to reach Diamond,” a coworker said to me before Christmas break in December.
- Battlerite Review: Less MOBA, Tastes Great
- What’s the best part of a MOBA? No, it isn’t jungling, farming, or taking down towers. The best part of any MOBA is the fighting!