Pirate King Online
Pirate King Online is fully 3D designed multiplayer online game based on 5000 years of background history with Pirates as its central theme. It is comical in nature and has humorous looking characters and creatures. The game’s scenery is splashed with bright and beautiful colors everywhere. The exaggerated movements and actions of characters as well as objects, topped with an atmosphere that is very relaxed, makes the game consistently entertaining and always interesting and fresh for newbies and veteran players alike.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ServerDev
- Publisher: ServerDev
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic Pirate King Online experience.
- +Microtransactions are cosmetic only.
- -Somewhat dated gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz+
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce FX 5200 / ATI 9200
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Pirate King Online is fully 3D designed multiplayer online game based on 5000 years of background history with Pirates as its central theme. It is comical in nature and has humorous looking characters and creatures.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Expo 2018 - Day 1 Recap
- Things here in Atlanta are just getting started, and as you probably saw, all the major announcements were made today in the Keynote Speech.
- Outward Early Access Impressions
- Outward takes a different approach, and it’s a question I often ask myself: What if you are not the hero of your own story?
- Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August...