Nostos is billed as the first open world multiplayer virtual reality game, by NetEase games. Players will visit a massive, seamless world without load-screens thanks to SpatialOS technology. Explore an anime styled breathtakingly beautiful world on the brink of extinction. Travel across great plains and into ancient ruins to discover clues about how your world got to be where it is.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: NetEase
- Publisher: NetEase
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements Not Yet Known:
- Description: Nostos is billed as the first open world multiplayer virtual reality game, by NetEase games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Review
- Lineage 2 doesn't look bad for such an old MMORPG. The trouble is that the gameplay is outdated.
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.