Kings and Heroes
Embark on an epic adventure with Kings and Heroes, a first person fantasy RPG created by Industry Games. In Kings and Heroes, players can explore a rich fantasy world and conquer challenging dungeons by yourself or with up to 8 people.
Using Unreal 4 Engine tech and advanced DirectX11 rendering techniques, Kings and Heroes feature realistic graphics with detailed characters and environment that are rendered in a unique style called “Fanastic-realism”.
Starting off, players can choose from 6 different races including Orc, Goblin, Human, Dwarf, Elf, or Halfling, select your class including Champion, Ranger, Cleric, Wizard, and Rogue, then ustomize your character with a variety of choices to make them your own.
Advance through the ranks and go all the way to make your character a force to be reckoned with, as you learn many different abilities unique to your class.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 31, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Industry Games
- Publisher: Industry Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Solid combat system
- +Well made dungeons
- +Good music
- -Graphical and lag issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 770 with 2+ GB Video RAM
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: In Kings and Heroes, players can explore a rich fantasy world and conquer challenging dungeons by yourself or with up to 8 people.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Grand Finals 2015 Gallery
- DizzyPW here reporting in from Warsaw, Poland at Wargaming's 2015 worldwide Grand Finals tournament for World of Tanks! While the matches...
- GetAmped 2 Officially Launches
- After an extended development and beta phase, GetAmped 2 is finally live! Its a 3D fighting MMO that's a sequel to GetAmped, also known a...
- Innogames Celebrates Easter Season
- Events span all of Innogame's titles this Easter!