Kakele is a 2D old-school MMORPG featuring retro-inspired graphics and gameplay.
►Off We Go: Set out across the land solo or with friends completing quests, uncovering uncanny mysteries, and soaking in the worldbuilding through npc dialogue and environmental design.
►War Cry: Team up and take down big bads and scary monsters for bragging rights and even bigger rewards.
►Got It Right Here: Fill out your collection of nicknacks, armors, cosmetics, and other essential items perfect for adapting to any tricky situation.
Take your pick from the Berserker, Alchemist, Mage, Hunter, and Warrior professions each representing a unique vocation complete with diverse spells, mechanics, and more.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ViVa Games
- Publisher: ViVa Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Android
- +Executes Well on the Retro-Inspired Theme
- -Mild Technical Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4+
- HDD: 7.3 MB
- Description: Kakele is a 2D old-school MMORPG featuring retro-inspired graphics and gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dropzone - E3 2016 Day 3 Preview
- So let's get straight to it, why can Dropzone succeed in this non-existent market?
- Atlas Reactor Insider Beta Preview
- There have been several changes made from alpha to beta, mostly centered on improving things the community thought could use some tweaking.
- Square Enix and NVIDIA Partner To Offer Limited Edition FFXIV Bundles
- Square Enix and NVIDIA announce limited edition GeForce® GTX® 650-class bundles including a free copy of Final Fantasy XIV.