Kakele is a 2D old-school MMORPG featuring retro-inspired graphics and gameplay.
►Off We Go: Set out across the land solo or with friends completing quests, uncovering uncanny mysteries, and soaking in the worldbuilding through npc dialogue and environmental design.
►War Cry: Team up and take down big bads and scary monsters for bragging rights and even bigger rewards.
►Got It Right Here: Fill out your collection of nicknacks, armors, cosmetics, and other essential items perfect for adapting to any tricky situation.
Take your pick from the Berserker, Alchemist, Mage, Hunter, and Warrior professions each representing a unique vocation complete with diverse spells, mechanics, and more.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ViVa Games
- Publisher: ViVa Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Android
- +Executes Well on the Retro-Inspired Theme
- -Mild Technical Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4+
- HDD: 7.3 MB
- Description: Kakele is a 2D old-school MMORPG featuring retro-inspired graphics and gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
- Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously "Nexus Conflict").
- The Alchemist Code Release Date Revealed
- Great news for fans waiting on gumi's The Alchemist Code: It's coming this month! The Strategy RPG drops in a few weeks on mobile de...
- Plarium Partners To Bring Alien versus Predator to Soldiers, Inc.
- The partnership will lend the themes and experiences from AVP into Plarium’s hit Facebook game, Soldiers, Inc.