Kakele is a 2D old-school MMORPG featuring retro-inspired graphics and gameplay.
►Off We Go: Set out across the land solo or with friends completing quests, uncovering uncanny mysteries, and soaking in the worldbuilding through npc dialogue and environmental design.
►War Cry: Team up and take down big bads and scary monsters for bragging rights and even bigger rewards.
►Got It Right Here: Fill out your collection of nicknacks, armors, cosmetics, and other essential items perfect for adapting to any tricky situation.
Take your pick from the Berserker, Alchemist, Mage, Hunter, and Warrior professions each representing a unique vocation complete with diverse spells, mechanics, and more.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ViVa Games
- Publisher: ViVa Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Android
- +Executes Well on the Retro-Inspired Theme
- -Mild Technical Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4+
- HDD: 7.3 MB
- Description: Kakele is a 2D old-school MMORPG featuring retro-inspired graphics and gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Printing, Map Sharing and Mega Events DLC in Latest Galactic Civilizations III Update
- Players have always been able to design their own ships, and now they can bring those creations to life using 3D printing.
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Launches May 21
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the upcoming release of the Blood Harvest expansion for Forsaken World.