Kakele is a 2D old-school MMORPG featuring retro-inspired graphics and gameplay.
►Off We Go: Set out across the land solo or with friends completing quests, uncovering uncanny mysteries, and soaking in the worldbuilding through npc dialogue and environmental design.
►War Cry: Team up and take down big bads and scary monsters for bragging rights and even bigger rewards.
►Got It Right Here: Fill out your collection of nicknacks, armors, cosmetics, and other essential items perfect for adapting to any tricky situation.
Take your pick from the Berserker, Alchemist, Mage, Hunter, and Warrior professions each representing a unique vocation complete with diverse spells, mechanics, and more.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ViVa Games
- Publisher: ViVa Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Android
- +Executes Well on the Retro-Inspired Theme
- -Mild Technical Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4+
- HDD: 7.3 MB
- Description: Kakele is a 2D old-school MMORPG featuring retro-inspired graphics and gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Teases World of Contenders Update
- Snail Game offers a teaser of the upcoming PvP focused February update for their unique sandbox wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu. World of Contender...
- SMITE God in Review: Fafnir
- SMITE has released another God! This time it’s Norse, but they aren’t a heroic character like Thor.