Invisigun Heroes is a 2D stealth-oriented MOBA developed by Sombr Studio for PC, Mac, and Linux and will be available for purchase on Steam. In Invisigun Heroes players will battle it out against each other in grid-based maps, but the catch is that everybody is invisible! By combining the predictability of grid-based movements with interactive map elements you will be able to keep track of your own character’s movements while having helpful hints as to where your enemies are at.
Some of the environmental elements that you’ll come to notice are trees that shake when they are bumped into, splashes as you walk across water, and footprints that become visible as you walk across sand. You’ll also temporarily become visible when you use special abilities or fire your Invisigun, so you’ll need to be careful when choosing to reveal yourself.
You’ll need to make use of all of your stealthy arts like trickery, forethought, reflex, bluffing, deception, and awareness to ensure that you emerge victorious. If you think you’re a master of stealth, why not put it to the test in Invisigun Heroes!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sombr Studio
- Publisher: Sombr Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Numerous maps to learn and play on.
- +Varying special abilities.
- +Customizable game modes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Not yet decided
- CPU: Intel Core Duo or comparable CPU
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- GPU: OpenGL / DirectX compatible video card with 256 MB VRAM or better
- HDD: 200 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Support for gamepads.
- Description: In Invisigun Heroes players will battle it out against each other in grid-based maps, but the catch is that everybody is invisible! By using the predictability of grid-based movements with interactive map elements you will learn to keep track of both your and your enemies' movements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
- Martial Empires is set to launch its closed beta on March 22. The game was previously known as Seven Souls Online and Project S. It's a f...
- PAX West 2017: Survived By Impressions
- Just before PAX West 2017 began, Digital Extremes - publishers of Warframe, and upcoming The Amazing Eternals - announced a new MMO.
- Outspark Announces New MMORPG - Luvinia Online
- OutSpark announces new MMORPG Luvinia Online. The game was developed in China by Shanda Games and will be launching in the U.S. through Outspa...