Identity V is a 1v4 asymmetrical multiplayer horror game where feeble survivors must band together to flee a terrifying monster.
The hunted, while quite vulnerable at all times, aren’t without their own tricks. Each of the several unique characters will have a special skill associated with them which will aid not only themselves, but the entire group in the goal of decoding the gate for escape.
Similarly, the hunters have drastically different ways of navigating the map and trapping their prey. While the caught survivor can run and hide, it certainly won’t be for long.
Join your comrades in brave liberation, or fall to the evil lurking in the darkness.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase Games
- Publisher: NetEase Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Well Realized Atmosphere
- +Exciting and Addicting
- +Large Variety of Playable Characters
- -Laggy/Unresponsive Controls
- -Unsatisfying Character Balance
- -Connectivity Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 967 MB
- Description: Identity V is a 1v4 asymmetrical multiplayer horror game where feeble survivors must band together to flee a terrifying monster.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wizardry Online Info on Official Wikia
- Sony Online Entertainment is releasing new content to its official Wizardry Online Wikia today!
- RaiderZ Highlights Mt. Eda
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed first details and screenshots of Mt. Eda in RaiderZ.
- CJ Games Global Announces Official Launch Date for District 187: Sin Streets
- CJ Games Global Announces Official Launch Date for District 187: Sin Streets! District 187: Sin Streets will officially launch on Nov. 20, 201...