Identity V is a 1v4 asymmetrical multiplayer horror game where feeble survivors must band together to flee a terrifying monster.
The hunted, while quite vulnerable at all times, aren’t without their own tricks. Each of the several unique characters will have a special skill associated with them which will aid not only themselves, but the entire group in the goal of decoding the gate for escape.
Similarly, the hunters have drastically different ways of navigating the map and trapping their prey. While the caught survivor can run and hide, it certainly won’t be for long.
Join your comrades in brave liberation, or fall to the evil lurking in the darkness.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase Games
- Publisher: NetEase Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Well Realized Atmosphere
- +Exciting and Addicting
- +Large Variety of Playable Characters
- -Laggy/Unresponsive Controls
- -Unsatisfying Character Balance
- -Connectivity Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 967 MB
- Description: Identity V is a 1v4 asymmetrical multiplayer horror game where feeble survivors must band together to flee a terrifying monster.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Coming to Competitive Gaming With Major League Gaming
- Sony Online Entertainment and Major League Gaming today announced a robust partnership to introduce PlanetSide®2 to MLG's competitiv...
- Magic: The Gathering Core Set 2020 Preview
- So many cards I love and loathe are coming back for the Core Set 2020 of Magic: The Gathering, dropping in July 2019.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (7/25): Firefall
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!