Identity V is a 1v4 asymmetrical multiplayer horror game where feeble survivors must band together to flee a terrifying monster.
The hunted, while quite vulnerable at all times, aren’t without their own tricks. Each of the several unique characters will have a special skill associated with them which will aid not only themselves, but the entire group in the goal of decoding the gate for escape.
Similarly, the hunters have drastically different ways of navigating the map and trapping their prey. While the caught survivor can run and hide, it certainly won’t be for long.
Join your comrades in brave liberation, or fall to the evil lurking in the darkness.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase Games
- Publisher: NetEase Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Well Realized Atmosphere
- +Exciting and Addicting
- +Large Variety of Playable Characters
- -Laggy/Unresponsive Controls
- -Unsatisfying Character Balance
- -Connectivity Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 967 MB
- Description: Identity V is a 1v4 asymmetrical multiplayer horror game where feeble survivors must band together to flee a terrifying monster.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- Thirst of Night Shuts Down
- Kabam will be shutting down Thirst of Night on Thursday, January 31, with all game servers going permanently online.
- Soul Seeker: The 6th Knights Ready to Soft Launch in the Philippines
- After the global success of the first episode of Soul Seeker, Clegames is proud to release mobile game Soul Seeker: The 6th Knights.