Hunter’s Arena: Legends
Hunter’s Arena: Legends is a fresh take on the mobile arena genre, blending MMORPG and battle royale elements.
“They say that after the battle between the gods & demons, the gods won and sealed the demons inside the Demons Tombstone. Humans were no longer prey.
But as you probably guessed, that didn’t last long. Those who were in favor of chaos, destroyed the tombstone and the demons came back to hunt mankind once again.
But every hunter is also someone’s prey and so, demon hunters around the kingdom decided to combine their strength to rebuild the Demons Tombstone.
Their plan is simple yet deadly. They plan to gather a large group of demons in one place and activate the Demons Tombstone’s trap: a deadly magical wall that kills anything that stands in its way.
No one is safe. The magical wall needs victims in order to work. Only the last survivor can harness the wall’s magic, re-build the tombstone, seal the remaining demons & bring a new era of hope.
The question is, What is YOUR fate?”
► Intense Combat: Combat is intuitive but difficult to master, requiring clever use of animation cancels, skills, and movement.
► PvPvE: Only the last one standing wins, but here players can cooperate – however shortly – to defeat enemy bosses as well.
► Memorable Roster: A roster of characters awaits you to learn and master them in battle.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mantisco
- Publisher: Mantisco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Battle Royale, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Description: Hunter's Arena: Legends is a fresh take on the mobile arena genre, blending MMORPG and battle royale elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: New update & milestones
- Aventurine has been hard at work releasing a new update for Darkfall Unholy Wars, as well laying out a roadmap for upcoming updates. The first...
- Take Ancient Greece By Storm in Total War: Rome II - Wrath of Sparta
- Set in 432 BC at the outset of the Peloponnesian War, Wrath of Sparta is an entirely new campaign expansion for Total War™: ROME II.
- Guild Wars 2 Season 2: The Fight Continues November 4th
- ArenaNet has released new details regarding Season two for the Living World content of Guild Wars 2, which is set to be released on November 4...