Hunter’s Arena: Legends
Hunter’s Arena: Legends is a fresh take on the mobile arena genre, blending MMORPG and battle royale elements.
“They say that after the battle between the gods & demons, the gods won and sealed the demons inside the Demons Tombstone. Humans were no longer prey.
But as you probably guessed, that didn’t last long. Those who were in favor of chaos, destroyed the tombstone and the demons came back to hunt mankind once again.
But every hunter is also someone’s prey and so, demon hunters around the kingdom decided to combine their strength to rebuild the Demons Tombstone.
Their plan is simple yet deadly. They plan to gather a large group of demons in one place and activate the Demons Tombstone’s trap: a deadly magical wall that kills anything that stands in its way.
No one is safe. The magical wall needs victims in order to work. Only the last survivor can harness the wall’s magic, re-build the tombstone, seal the remaining demons & bring a new era of hope.
The question is, What is YOUR fate?”
► Intense Combat: Combat is intuitive but difficult to master, requiring clever use of animation cancels, skills, and movement.
► PvPvE: Only the last one standing wins, but here players can cooperate – however shortly – to defeat enemy bosses as well.
► Memorable Roster: A roster of characters awaits you to learn and master them in battle.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mantisco
- Publisher: Mantisco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Battle Royale, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Description: Hunter's Arena: Legends is a fresh take on the mobile arena genre, blending MMORPG and battle royale elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.
- Heroes Charge: New Action RPG MOBA available on mobile platforms
- uCool, an independent game developer known for the popular free-to-play online PC game Tynon, today announced that its first mobile title, He...
- WildStar Beta Access Breakdown
- A WildStar beta player breaks down beta access for testers, pre-orders, and the general public.