Fire Emblem: Heroes
Fire Emblem: Heroes is a F2P tactical role-playing mobile game prominently featuring nearly every notable character from the historically difficult and long-running Fire Emblem series. Command these great heroes to take on challenges of all kinds. Notably there are story missions to explore, other players to defeat in the arena, tricky puzzles to solve, and a special tower to train in.
Each and every champion has an absolute wealth of stats to raise, skills to learn, and equipment to refine. Summon your favorite character, min/max them to a perfect state, and watch on as they tear through even the most legendary of enemies!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Creative Implementation of the Source Material
- +Satisfying Balance Between Casual and Hardcore Play
- +Fairly Generous Monetization
- -Advanced Multiplayer is Pay-to-Win
- -Story is Generic and Forgettable
- -Grind Heavy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Andoid 4.2+
- HDD: 117.7 MB+
- Description: Fire Emblem: Heroes is a F2P tactical role-playing mobile game prominently featuring nearly every notable character from the historically difficult and long-running Fire Emblem series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse Hosts Open Beta Weekend
- Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse, the battle arena spin off of Ashes of Creation, is currently hosting an open beta weekend!
- DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
- On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...