Fire Emblem: Heroes
Fire Emblem: Heroes is a F2P tactical role-playing mobile game prominently featuring nearly every notable character from the historically difficult and long-running Fire Emblem series. Command these great heroes to take on challenges of all kinds. Notably there are story missions to explore, other players to defeat in the arena, tricky puzzles to solve, and a special tower to train in.
Each and every champion has an absolute wealth of stats to raise, skills to learn, and equipment to refine. Summon your favorite character, min/max them to a perfect state, and watch on as they tear through even the most legendary of enemies!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Creative Implementation of the Source Material
- +Satisfying Balance Between Casual and Hardcore Play
- +Fairly Generous Monetization
- -Advanced Multiplayer is Pay-to-Win
- -Story is Generic and Forgettable
- -Grind Heavy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Andoid 4.2+
- HDD: 117.7 MB+
- Description: Fire Emblem: Heroes is a F2P tactical role-playing mobile game prominently featuring nearly every notable character from the historically difficult and long-running Fire Emblem series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
- But while most gaming sites are busy wrapping their minds around the unbelievable next-gen console titles being revealed, we’re here to off...
- Rocket League Rumble Mode Available Today
- The new Rocket League Rumble mode will be available for download today as a free update.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Content Update Introduces Deadlands
- After 2.5 weeks, Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, have released some first stats about Summer Alpha.