Fire Emblem: Heroes
Fire Emblem: Heroes is a F2P tactical role-playing mobile game prominently featuring nearly every notable character from the historically difficult and long-running Fire Emblem series. Command these great heroes to take on challenges of all kinds. Notably there are story missions to explore, other players to defeat in the arena, tricky puzzles to solve, and a special tower to train in.
Each and every champion has an absolute wealth of stats to raise, skills to learn, and equipment to refine. Summon your favorite character, min/max them to a perfect state, and watch on as they tear through even the most legendary of enemies!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Creative Implementation of the Source Material
- +Satisfying Balance Between Casual and Hardcore Play
- +Fairly Generous Monetization
- -Advanced Multiplayer is Pay-to-Win
- -Story is Generic and Forgettable
- -Grind Heavy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Andoid 4.2+
- HDD: 117.7 MB+
- Description: Fire Emblem: Heroes is a F2P tactical role-playing mobile game prominently featuring nearly every notable character from the historically difficult and long-running Fire Emblem series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sevencore Updated Review
- Sevencore has your typical traditional themepark MMORPG customization. You choose a gender, a race, a class, and then fine-tune your looks. Ri...
- SMITE: Discordia God Review: The Fairest of Them All
- Part of me still feels like Eris would’ve been the better choice in SMITE, over Discordia. But there are far too many Greek Mages.
- Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
- PoxNora Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game.