Build and strive in the galaxy with Factorio, a a real-time strategy game created by Wube Software. It’s a game all about building and maintaining factories on an alien world, where players will be e mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies.
Join forces with other players in cooperative Multiplayer, create huge factories, collaborate and delegate tasks between you and your friends, or add new mods to increase your enjoyment, from small tweak and helper mods to complete game overhauls.
Enjoy a range of interesting challenges in the form of the Scenario pack, a free form of DLC, or use the Map Editor to place down entities, enemies, and terrain in any way you like, and even add your own custom script to make for interesting gameplay.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wube Software
- Publisher: Wube Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Fantastic pacing and theme
- +Mod support
- +Free DLC
- -Game mechanics take some time to get used to
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP / OSX El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion / Linux (tarball)
- CPU: Dual core 1.5Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 512MB GPU
- HDD: 512MB
- Description: It's a game all about building and maintaining factories on an alien world, where players will be e mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Player-Designed Fellows Debut in Silkroad Online
- Joymax has announced that three new player-designed Fellows have been added today to Silkroad Online.
- Warhammer 40k: Speical Alienware and Razer Promos
- This past month, Team Critical Hit has updated us with some of the things they've have been working on. First and most importantly, they ...
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Preview
- Zelus tries out the newest expansion of SWTOR - guess who's baaaaaack.