Build and strive in the galaxy with Factorio, a a real-time strategy game created by Wube Software. It’s a game all about building and maintaining factories on an alien world, where players will be e mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies.
Join forces with other players in cooperative Multiplayer, create huge factories, collaborate and delegate tasks between you and your friends, or add new mods to increase your enjoyment, from small tweak and helper mods to complete game overhauls.
Enjoy a range of interesting challenges in the form of the Scenario pack, a free form of DLC, or use the Map Editor to place down entities, enemies, and terrain in any way you like, and even add your own custom script to make for interesting gameplay.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wube Software
- Publisher: Wube Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Fantastic pacing and theme
- +Mod support
- +Free DLC
- -Game mechanics take some time to get used to
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP / OSX El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion / Linux (tarball)
- CPU: Dual core 1.5Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 512MB GPU
- HDD: 512MB
- Description: It's a game all about building and maintaining factories on an alien world, where players will be e mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales: New Protector Class Available on February 26th
- A brand-new class “Protector” will join the Lunar Fox tribe for KORAMGAME's Spirit Tales on the 26th of February 2014.
- Echo of Soul: Devs discuss game's content and development
- A new developer diary has been released for Echo of Soul, the fantasy MMORPG game set to launch this Spring from Aeria Games. This second vide...
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Episode 3 Press Preview
- Guild Wars 2's Living Story segments are the gift that keeps on giving.