Build and strive in the galaxy with Factorio, a a real-time strategy game created by Wube Software. It’s a game all about building and maintaining factories on an alien world, where players will be e mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies.
Join forces with other players in cooperative Multiplayer, create huge factories, collaborate and delegate tasks between you and your friends, or add new mods to increase your enjoyment, from small tweak and helper mods to complete game overhauls.
Enjoy a range of interesting challenges in the form of the Scenario pack, a free form of DLC, or use the Map Editor to place down entities, enemies, and terrain in any way you like, and even add your own custom script to make for interesting gameplay.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wube Software
- Publisher: Wube Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Fantastic pacing and theme
- +Mod support
- +Free DLC
- -Game mechanics take some time to get used to
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP / OSX El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion / Linux (tarball)
- CPU: Dual core 1.5Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: 512MB GPU
- HDD: 512MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend to Get New Spellbinder Class in March
- A Spellbinder is a support mage that utilizes psychic powers to strike down their foes using levitating swords and thrown weapons.
- Shanda Games International Europe to Enter Mobile Games Market
- Games Publisher Shanda Games International Europe is entering the Mobile Games Market.
- School of Dragons Mobile Review
- With HTTYD getting its spin-off TV series, and 2 more movies (at least), I doubt Dreamworks would not cash in with a tie-in game based on Hicc...