Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a 3D turn-based strategy game featuring new and engaging stories set in the comprehensive Final Fantasy universe.
“Darkness converges upon us, and the world crumbles before our very eyes…
What was once a sanctuary for the weary has now become a battlefield.
Long ago, the deities Spiritus and Materia warped the fabric of time and space to create a new world—a world they populated with warriors from other realms.
These men and women were forced to fight day and night without reprieve, and the strain of endless battle soon grew to be too great.
With battered bodies and shattered spirits, they sent out a cry for help…”
►Otherworldly Summon: Mix-and-match your favorite heroes and villains from throughout the iconic series’ long-running history.
►All Evened Out: Balance aggressive attacks with a stalwart defense in preparation of the right moment to strike with unrelenting Bravery!
►Got Your Back: Team up with a friendly player or two and work together take down even the toughest of enemies for a chance at some fantastic rewards.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 01, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SQUARE ENIX
- Publisher: SQUARE ENIX
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great Overall Execution
- +Player-Friendly Monetization System
- +Solid Visuals
- -Moderate Technical Issues (Crashes, Long Loads, Lost Save/Account Data)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.4+
- HDD: 245.6 MB
- Description: Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a 3D turn-based strategy game featuring new and engaging stories set in the comprehensive Final Fantasy universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: New "Oster" Massive Update Available
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update for their F2P WW2 shooter: Heroes & Generals with update called "Oster", which includes...
- Indie Studio Lightbulb Crew Announces New MOBA Games of Glory
- LightBulb Crew announces its development of a new MOBA, Games of Glory, that integrates eSports and a persistent MMO world.
- Move or Die Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update Incoming
- The ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ will be a free content update – more details to be revealed soon!