Dead Star is a top-down twin-stick multiplayer space shooter being developed by Armature Studio for PC and PS4. In Dead Star players can participate in heated 10v10 and 5v5 multiplayer spaceship battles. For the crimes you have committed you’ve been banished to the Wastes, a prison space in the galaxy. It is here that you must fight for survival by upgrading your defenses, capturing outposts, and mining ore for upgrades.
You can choose from a variety of ships to enter battles with, each with differing sets of abilities that can be upgraded depending on the playstyle you want your ship to have. New skins can also be unlocked for your ships the more you play with them, showing yourself off on the battlefield in style.
Every battle you participate in will be unique! Dead Star creates new regions of space with every match, including different dynamic events, base types, and nebulas so that no two of your matches will ever be the same on your road to becoming the galaxy’s greatest, most notorious pilot.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Armature Studio
- Publisher: Armature Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Ships customizable to playstyle.
- +Ship skins to earn.
- +Randomly generated maps.
- -Unbalanced gameplay.
- -Limited replayability.
- -Special missions rely on rare drops to unlock.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Dual Core 3.00 ghz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 560 / ATI Radeon R7 260 or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Hits the Mark at 60 Million Registered Users
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, today announced that their flagship free-to-play act...
- Funcom Welcomes $6 Million Revival Investment
- This investment is a major turning point for the company.
- Shikihime Garden - Rixty Cards Available; New update coming soon
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has announced their teaming up with the payment service provider Rixty to launch ...