Dark Era is an fantasy MMORPG by NGames. Using an in-house 3D Engine, Dark Era allows players to enjoy the game in either a downloadable client or a web browser.
Upgraded 3D Engine: Dark Era offers high-quality visuals and combat. The 3D engine provides excellent game graphics, light and shading feel vivid and real.
Innovate Gampleay: Dark Era abandons the traditional web game themes based on history or magic. Instead, it adopts the notion of time-space. Dark Era is also the first web game that uses horizontal fights scenes, presenting the most featured hand-to-hand combat in web games.
Leisure Fun: Enjoy a private garden where they can plant holy trees, collect ores and raise illusory beasts.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dark Era is an fantasy MMORPG by NGames. Using an in-house 3D Engine, Dark Era allows players to enjoy the game in either a downloadable client or a web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neowiz announces Seven Souls Online
- Neowiz Games, publisher of War of Angels in North America, has announced a new title: Seven Souls Online.
- First Age of Wonders 3 Update Released; Players Influence Development
- Triumph Studios today releases the first Age of Wonders III patch along with plans for continued support and fan interaction.
- BattleTech Kickstarter Campaign Begins
- Jordan Weisman, studio co-founder and creator of the popular BattleTech and MechWarrior franchises, will be leading development.