Dark Era is an fantasy MMORPG by NGames. Using an in-house 3D Engine, Dark Era allows players to enjoy the game in either a downloadable client or a web browser.
Upgraded 3D Engine: Dark Era offers high-quality visuals and combat. The 3D engine provides excellent game graphics, light and shading feel vivid and real.
Innovate Gampleay: Dark Era abandons the traditional web game themes based on history or magic. Instead, it adopts the notion of time-space. Dark Era is also the first web game that uses horizontal fights scenes, presenting the most featured hand-to-hand combat in web games.
Leisure Fun: Enjoy a private garden where they can plant holy trees, collect ores and raise illusory beasts.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NGames
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dark Era is an fantasy MMORPG by NGames. Using an in-house 3D Engine, Dark Era allows players to enjoy the game in either a downloadable client or a web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Halloween Events Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment released details on their Halloween events for Bullet Run, DC Universe Online, Everquest, Everquest II, Free Realms,...
- Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Launches Today on PC/Steam
- It's time, Warframe fans! Plains of Eidolon, the gigantic update for Warframe is finally here!
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...