Awesomenauts takes two teams of three mercenaries battling it out in a MOBA-style game that combines platforming and arena battle where the teams are pitted against each other with the ultimate goal of besting the other side. Each of the characters is unique and over 20 mercenaries presently exist in the Awesomenauts universe. It’s a bright and colorfully designed platform vs. game where that cheerful design hides a considerable amount of challenge.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 01, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ronimo Games
- Publisher: Ronimo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + MOBA action in a platformer style is unique.
- + Each character feels different and special in their own way.
- +Very bright, vivid visuals.
- -Not having unlocked characters is a serious disadvantage. Unlocked characters appear much stronger.
- -Very sharp difficulty curve.
- -Playing without friends can be very frustrating
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU: Any processor with 2 cores
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
- HDD: 2.5 GB HDD
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam and Lionsgate To Partner on "The Hunger Games" mobile game
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced that it has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), the pre...
- 2K Games Annouces "Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth"
- 2K Games has recently annouced a new entry into the award-winning strategy game series with Sid Meier's Civilization®: Beyond Earth.
- Atlus Online Launches BattleSpace
- Atlus Online has announced today's commercial launch of BattleSpace, both on Atlus Online and Kongregate.