Awesomenauts takes two teams of three mercenaries battling it out in a MOBA-style game that combines platforming and arena battle where the teams are pitted against each other with the ultimate goal of besting the other side. Each of the characters is unique and over 20 mercenaries presently exist in the Awesomenauts universe. It’s a bright and colorfully designed platform vs. game where that cheerful design hides a considerable amount of challenge.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 01, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ronimo Games
- Publisher: Ronimo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + MOBA action in a platformer style is unique.
- + Each character feels different and special in their own way.
- +Very bright, vivid visuals.
- -Not having unlocked characters is a serious disadvantage. Unlocked characters appear much stronger.
- -Very sharp difficulty curve.
- -Playing without friends can be very frustrating
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU: Any processor with 2 cores
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
- HDD: 2.5 GB HDD
- Description: Awesomenauts is a MOBA game set in the style of a 3vs3 action platformer, containing over 20 characters doing battle to be the best mercenary.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels III Receives New Mythic Hero and Angel Pass Makeover
- Daun, Prince of the Black Dragons was announced this morning for League of Angels as a new Mythic Hero.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming Fall 2015
- The newest expansion will see players stand ground with Drizzt Do’Urden, as he battles the dreaded Demogorgon in a 10-player encounter.
- Jade Dynasty Valentine's Day Events
- Jade Dynasty 'playathon' Valentine's Day event announced. Play for 21.4 hours starting February 10-14 and get a gift sock!