Awesomenauts takes two teams of three mercenaries battling it out in a MOBA-style game that combines platforming and arena battle where the teams are pitted against each other with the ultimate goal of besting the other side. Each of the characters is unique and over 20 mercenaries presently exist in the Awesomenauts universe. It’s a bright and colorfully designed platform vs. game where that cheerful design hides a considerable amount of challenge.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 01, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ronimo Games
- Publisher: Ronimo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + MOBA action in a platformer style is unique.
- + Each character feels different and special in their own way.
- +Very bright, vivid visuals.
- -Not having unlocked characters is a serious disadvantage. Unlocked characters appear much stronger.
- -Very sharp difficulty curve.
- -Playing without friends can be very frustrating
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU: Any processor with 2 cores
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
- HDD: 2.5 GB HDD
- Description: Awesomenauts is a MOBA game set in the style of a 3vs3 action platformer, containing over 20 characters doing battle to be the best mercenary.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2014 Day 2 Recap
- First thing on the agenda was a quick demo playthrough for Alien Isolation, which was just released recently. Everyone I knew has been raving ...
- Action-Packed RPG, 'Tales of Thorn: Global' Coming to Mobile This Month
- Tales of Thorn takes players on a heroic adventure across beautifully rendered Japanese and Korean paper doll art style.
- PUBG Mobile - Season 3, PAX West and Gamescom News
- PUBG Mobile has officially kicked off their Season 3 and with it, there's a new Royale Pass to go along with it.