Awesomenauts takes two teams of three mercenaries battling it out in a MOBA-style game that combines platforming and arena battle where the teams are pitted against each other with the ultimate goal of besting the other side. Each of the characters is unique and over 20 mercenaries presently exist in the Awesomenauts universe. It’s a bright and colorfully designed platform vs. game where that cheerful design hides a considerable amount of challenge.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 01, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ronimo Games
- Publisher: Ronimo Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- + MOBA action in a platformer style is unique.
- + Each character feels different and special in their own way.
- +Very bright, vivid visuals.
- -Not having unlocked characters is a serious disadvantage. Unlocked characters appear much stronger.
- -Very sharp difficulty curve.
- -Playing without friends can be very frustrating
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU: Any processor with 2 cores
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
- HDD: 2.5 GB HDD
- Description: Awesomenauts is a MOBA game set in the style of a 3vs3 action platformer, containing over 20 characters doing battle to be the best mercenary.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Mage Poker
- GTArcade has introduced poker to the world of Magerealm. Here's their take on this new system!
- League of Legends Newsletter 16
- The sixteenth edition of the official LoL newsletter highlights some of the up and coming events and features in the game.
- World of Warships: Legends Celebrates A Million Users with 'Hunt for Atlanta' Campaign
- World of Warships: Legends from Wargaming, is proud to announce it broke a million users.