Assetto Corsa is a 3D racing simulation game developed by Kunos Simulazioni and it is currently available on PC with plans for a PS4 and Xbox One release in 2016. Assetto Corsa is comprised of both singleplayer and multiplayer game modes. In singleplayer you can enjoy tackling a career of races on officially licensed tracks. In multiplayer you can play a variety of different game modes including drag races, drift challenges, quick races, and race weekends. You will also be able to fully customize your car using many of the same tools that the developers used to create recognizable cars in-game like the Ferrari 312T, the Bmw M3 E30 DTM, the Pagani Huayra and much more! With an impressive array of awards under its belt, advanced physics, and its focus on bringing as much authenticity to its tracks and cars as possible, Assetto Corsa is sure to impress any racing simulation fan.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kunos Simulazioni
- Publisher: Kunos Simulazioni
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Support for keyboard, joypad, joystick, and steering wheels!
- +Tracks developed with laser scanning for authenticity.
- +Gorgeous visuals.
- -Somewhat small number of cars without DLC.
- -Slow development process.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista Sp2, 7, 8, 8.1
- CPU: AMD Six-Core CPU, Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 (e.g. AMD Radeon 290x, Nvidia GeForce GTX 970)
- HDD: 30 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Compatible with triple monitor view, Track IR, 3D VISION and OCULUS RIFT.
- Description: Assetto Corsa is a 3D racing simulation game developed by Kunos Simulazioni and is currently available on PC with plans for a PS4 and Xbox One release in 2016. Assetto Corsa is comprised of both singleplayer and multiplayer game modes where races and challenges can be conducted.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...
- Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
- RuneScape introduces new bosses and more to the Old School Wilderness.
- Hearthstone Begins 'Fire Fest-E.V.I.L.' This Week
- The League of E.V.I.L. has hit Blackrock Mountain in Hearthstone, and are getting ready for the Fire Fest-E.V.I.L..