Yulgang 2 Sea Unleashes Martial Arts Madness as Open Beta Approaches
Players lucky enough to experience Cubizone’s closed beta test for Yulgang 2 last month will be glad to know that the wait for open beta won’t be a long way. Starting January 14th at 3pm (GMT+8), the servers will burst wide open with plenty of improvements garnered from CB feedback and plenty of opportunities for new players to test their might in its action martial arts combat system.
Players from the closed beta test will have all their information wiped so all users will be on the same level when the servers open. Those that participated in the CB can still utilize the same client and account to hop into the game.
Players can sign-up for open beta now by following this guide.
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: DragonBorn Race Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with the announcement of the scaly new player race coming to Neverwinter: Tr...
- SEVENCORE: Aimon race Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released its newest rac...
- New World of Warplanes Tutorial Video Takes Off
- Wargaming is excited to introduce a new tutorial video aimed to educate beginner pilots on the highly anticipated action MMO World of Warplane...