World War III Arrives With Arctic Combat Open Beta
Webzen has announced that open beta for Arctic Combat, its new free-to-play shooter, will begin December 6. Arctic Combat’s open beta will be available through Webzen’s service, as well as through Steam.
To celebrate the game’s release on Steam, Webzen will offer two Steam-exclusive item packs: the Steam Starter Pack and the Steam Ultimate Pack, which include a range of weapons and items. Numerous events will also be held throughout open beta to help players earn in-game items, W Coins, experience, and more.
“With its strong competitive component and community features, Arctic Combat is a fantastic fit for the Steam community,” said Jihun Lee, head of global publishing. “We’re pleased to open up the game for NA/EU players, and we look forward to delivering news about a series of eSports tournaments featuring Arctic Combat.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames Announces Demon Crusade
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today thrilled to reveal first details of brand new free-to-play horizontal MMORPG, Demon Crusade...
- Karos Returns Goes Live and Brings the Pain!
- Leading online game publisher Games Campus is proud to announce the official launch of Karos Returns!
- Grepolis Receives Tutorial and Mobile Update
- Grepolis has received a new update today, which adds an entirely new tutorial for players just starting out.