World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
Wargaming’s 15 versus 15 dogfighting MMO, World of Warplanes, launches its first major content update today. This brings with it new vehicles throughout the tech trees, improved mouse controls, better UI and UI customization, and a large variety of maps.
The major additions are as follows:
– Adriatic – Take flight over both land and sea, full throttle above both incredible views and intense naval warfare.
– Castle – Engage in fierce dogfights above a scenic countryside complete with a storybook castle and a hillside town…that is under fire from heavy artillery shells.
Focke Wulfs Join the Fight – The German forces just got fiercer with the addition of fourteen new aircraft from the legendary Focke Wulf lineage
Five New Tier V Premium Planes – Get double the XP and credits with these new premium planes that add to the aircraft available for USA, USSR, Great Britain, and Germany.
New Training Mission – Get the Ground Target Training necessary to win the war with Ground Attack Aircraft, which now have the power to turn the tides towards victory.
Shooting Mechanic Rebalance – Now low altitude, turn fighting planes can defend themselves fiercely from high altitude dive attacks
Supremacy Rebalance – Additional importance placed on the destruction of ground targets to earn a victory
Improved Mouse Control – Fly your plane the way you want with our new customizable mouse control scheme
In addition to this update, Wargaming has partnered with Alienware to provide a sweepstakes featuring some amazing prizes. Players need only complete the four training lessons to enter. Full details can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goblins Vs Gnomes Coming to Hearthstone This December
- Blizzard Entertainment today revealed plans for an explosive new addition to Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft®—Goblins vs Gnomes™!
- From the Beauty of Battle – Art and Design of Tribal Wars 2
- InnoGames offers additional information on the art and graphics of its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2.
- Age of Wushu Teases Possessed Encounters
- News arrives today from Snail Games US of a new feature in the works for Age of Wushu that will pit players against the dark embodiment of the...