Wizardry Online Officially Launches
Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.
“Wizardry Online is the most hardcore fantasy MMORPG ever created,” said Todd Carson, Senior Producer, Sony Online Entertainment. “The difficulty level is insane and delivers a challenging, immersive free-to-play experience that today’s players want and demand, while also capturing the true essence and heritage of the Wizardry franchise that players and fans have come to know and love over the past 30 years.”
Wizardry Online features a permadeath system (“Lost”), in which players face the threat of failure at reviving and which will cause their character to become permanently lost, although their experience will continue on. Massive dungeons, skill customization, bounty hunting, brutal PvP, account progression, and a harken back to the old rules of Wizardry are all among the many features that can be found. Wizardry Online is a free-to-play title with optional content available for purchase.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
- Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting...
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Review
- Ground Forces is an extension of the air combat game War Thunder, by Gaijin Entertainment. The above scenario is something that has happened t...
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...