Wizardry Online Officially Launches
Sony Online Entertainment has announced the official North American and European launch of Wizardry Online.
“Wizardry Online is the most hardcore fantasy MMORPG ever created,” said Todd Carson, Senior Producer, Sony Online Entertainment. “The difficulty level is insane and delivers a challenging, immersive free-to-play experience that today’s players want and demand, while also capturing the true essence and heritage of the Wizardry franchise that players and fans have come to know and love over the past 30 years.”
Wizardry Online features a permadeath system (“Lost”), in which players face the threat of failure at reviving and which will cause their character to become permanently lost, although their experience will continue on. Massive dungeons, skill customization, bounty hunting, brutal PvP, account progression, and a harken back to the old rules of Wizardry are all among the many features that can be found. Wizardry Online is a free-to-play title with optional content available for purchase.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SpeedRunners: On Sale Now
- Today is a big day for SpeedRunners, as the game is the Steam Daily Deal with 75 percent off the regular price -- which means there's goi...
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/23): Dungeon Crawler Brawler Day
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...