WildStar Reveals Final Two Playable Races
We know what you’ve been thinking: “man, WildStar looks awesome, but you know what’s missing? Furry psychopathic mad scientists and creepy diseased mutants!”. Well, today’s your lucky day; Carbine Studio’s has revealed the final two WildStar races. Joining the Dominion faction we have the diminutive Chua. For the Exiles the masters of alchemy; the Mordesh.
For a personality-filled introduction to both races, check out the latest YouTube video. Kit and Malvolio return to introduce us to WildStar’s unrevealed races in the latest WildStar Flick.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
- Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon.
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- Brave Frontier Mobile Review
- I didn’t really think much of Brave Frontier at first. I thought it would be the Farmville of the mobile app world, overplayed and hyped.