Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for players to fight on.
Players will soon be able to battle it out on the new Safehold and Metro maps. Each of the maps will support Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, and Domination modes.
Safehold is built around an open plaza surrounded by buildings. Agents need to be careful going out into the open, or face severe fire from all sides. Be mindful of the large pit in the area too, large enough to drop a hardsuit through. Metro, on the other hand, is all about tight hallways, sharp corners, and dark passages. Proper use of the HRV will be key, and short range weapons such as shotguns will be the go to for this battleground.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Forsaken World and War of the Immortals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siegefall Mobile Review
- Facing off against PvE and PvP opponents is a matter of directing your forces from the standard starting position, then finding a route!
- Wargaming Releases World of Tanks Update 8.5
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.5 for its award-winning World of Tanks fr...
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...