Thief Class Debuts in Dark Blood
Outspark has officially launched the Thief class for Dark Blood as of December 13. The class brings in dozens of skills, new weapons, armor, and looks. The Dark Blood team has prepared the game community with skill previews and other teasers leading up to this moment, and players can now experience the class for themselves.
In celebration, all thief characters will have a chance to test themselves in an All Thieves Field Duels this Friday, December 14, starting at 5pm PST. Next Friday, December 21 will host the Assassins vs Outsiders Arena Battles, giving the subclasses a chance to compete against each other. Various prizes can be obtained during this time, including a rare, private training session with a GM in the Dark Blood PvP Academy.
Other events will include a “Catch That Bandit” level competition, and a “Monster Bash” treasure filled adventure.
Outspark also publishes Luvinia Online and Fiesta Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Reveals Everquest Next
- Today, SOE offers a new vision for the future of online games with the worldwide debut of EverQuest Next (EQN).
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Progress Interview
- It's been over a week now since backers like myself gained access into the official alpha testing of Camelot Unchained, Mark Jacobs ambit...