The Secret World Game Director Letter Looks Ahead To Issues #9 and #10
The Secret World’s latest Game Director Letter for January 2014 is available, and is looking ahead to the latest raid and to Issues #9 and #10.
The Whispering Tide, an open raid against the Bird of the Zero Point Pathogen, will go live in a few days, with a maximum of 40 players. The fight will be available for 30 minutes every 3 hours, and will grant a reward bag, silver, and fragments, along with possible rare rewards including vanity items and rare raiding materials.
Meanwhile, the team is working concurrently on Issues #9 and #10, which will open the road to new content in the Tokyo playfield. New missions, bosses, a scenario, lair, and other challenges will face players, while areas like the “Love Hotel” will take advantage of the game’s Mature rating. All of this content will be leading up to Issue #11 and the wrap-up of The Secret World’s first story.Read up more on the coming content, along with new outfits coming to the game, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FC Manager: Celebrating the World Cup with New Content
- Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football m...
- Triad Wars Twitch Stream: January 30th at 11am PST
- Triad Wars will be hosting its first live stream of the year today (January 29) at 11am Pacific.
- Albion Online Introduces Player-Driven Cities
- Sandbox Interactive introduces player towns to Albion Online, allowing players to control and manage safe harbors in the wilderness.