The Repopulation Hits Fourth Stretch Goal
Above & Beyond has announced today that they’ve now reached the fourth stretch goal for their second Kickstarter campaign for The Repopulation, which means the introduction of the Calprates Mount, appearing soon in the current alpha build. More chapters have also been added to the Evening Star short story.
The Repopulation is now looking ahead to the next two stretch goals: Cooperative Structure Placement, which will allow players to see each other’s objects as they are being moved or placed (instead of only after); and a closed beta backer bonus that will grant an additional set of invites for the third round of closed beta testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jurojin: Immortal Ninja Soft Launched for iOS App Store
- Critical Bacon Games has soft launched their first title, Jurojin: Immortal Ninja.
- Swordsman Online Reveals Zephyr, Five Venoms, and Shaolin Classes
- Today Perfect World Entertainment introduces three more of the ten primary classes for upcoming wuxia warriors to master in Swordsman Online. ...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launching March 17th
- The Forgotten Realms will soon be overrun with the Elemental Evil cults when Neverwinter: Elemental Evil launches for PC on March 17.