Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August 9, 2013. Guncraft is a voxel-based shooter that challenges players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies across nine different game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Lava Survival and Meteor Survival. Anticipation for Guncraft’s launch is high after the community voted it through Steam’s Greenlight process earlier this month.
Guncraft will launch on Steam with the following new features:
– Racing Mode: Race alone or with a friend, co-op double dash style, to see who can be number one, including community created tracks and levels
– Steam Achievements
– Steam Leaderboards
– Steam Trading Cards!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Defense: Evolve System Coming Soon
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today excited to announce a new partner-growing Evolve System coming May 29th to fairytale-inspir...
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
- Ubisoft has announced the open beta testing dates for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, along with upcoming changes to the game.
- Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
- Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called "...