Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012. Beginning today, players can access content up to level 50 completely for free, with restrictions on instances, PvP, and other facets of gameplay outside of the main character storylines.
In addition to the free-to-play launch, the game has released a brand new update featuring HK-51, everyone’s favorite assassin droid from the Knights of the Old Republic series of games. The update also adds new areas to explore, and a new instance, complete with Nightmare mode. In the instance, players can earn the final pieces of the Dread Guard set, as well as a brand new mount to enjoy.
Bioware also publishes Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Announces War of the Light Part II
- War of the Light Part II, DCUO’s 12th downloadable content (DLC) pack, unites Green Lantern Hal Jordan with his rival Sinestro, as the two m...
- Castle Clash - New World Update Available
- I Got Games (IGG), maker of critically acclaimed mobile and browser games, has released a trailer teasing new content for its most famous stra...
- ARMA 3: Bootcamp update available
- Bohemia Interactive today released Arma 3 Bootcamp – a major new update for Arma 3, which delivers additional single- and multiplayer tutori...