Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin: Patch 1.17 introduces mounts
- Hunted Cow Studios have released Patch 1.17 for Eldevin, their free-to-play 3D MMORPG, bringing mounts to the game for the first time. Eldevin...
- Transformers Universe Shuts Down January 31
- In mid-December, Hasbro & Jagex decided to make the bittersweet announcement that they were shutting down Transformers Universe, their Tra...
- War of the Vikings Adds Fearsome Female Warriors with Mini-Expansion
- Paradox Interactive introduces female Shieldmaidens to War of the Vikings with a mini-expansion.