Snail Games gains “Virtual Operator” license in China
Today, Snail Games acquired the first “Virtual Operator” license from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MITT), seeking expansion into the mobile platform, becoming the only game company in China to receive the license so far.
The Virtual Operator License will allow Snail to lease telecommunication network and hardware equipment to supply their own Telecom Services. In other words, Snail will now possess an exclusive Network, complete with in-house devices, customer service, operation & management system. With this announcement, Snail Games will be launching an exclusive online entertainment platform – The Snail Store. The Store aims to provide a well-rounded end user experience with better Data packages, personalized “butler”, customer service and a one-click access account to all games and applications including Age of Wushu, Black Gold Online and Voyage Century.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression Launches Multiplayer Pre-Order Beta
- Act of Aggression - Eugen Systems' new RTS - launches multiplayer pre-order beta today.
- Infinite Crisis: New Map Unveiled
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine a today announced a brand new map for Infinite Crisis, the multiplayer online battle arena ...
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Coming to Xbox One Nov. 3
- Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion for the action MMORPG – will arrive on Xbox One Nov. 3.