SMITE Tournament Series Begins With $2000 in Prize Money Every Week
Hi-Rez Studios is expanding the SMITE eSports and competition scene with a new weekly tournament series.
Separate North American and European tournaments will be hosted every weekend, with $1,000 in weekly prizes for each region. Teams can register for their region and compete weekly against the best teams on their regional servers.
Games will be broadcast in English on the official SMITE Twitch.tv channel.
Hi-Rez has also launched a new eSports website to support sign up and tournament brackets at esports.smitegame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development
- See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.
- Shadowrun Online: Nordic Games teams up w/ Cliffhanger Prod.
- Nordic Games has announced its collaboration with Cliffhanger Productions to release the upcoming Shadowrun Online team tactical RPG. Shadowru...
- Red Bull Offers Special Summer Questing for Destiny Players
- Each Red Bull can will also include bonus XP to help players prepare for this epic quest.