SMITE Tournament Series Begins With $2000 in Prize Money Every Week
Hi-Rez Studios is expanding the SMITE eSports and competition scene with a new weekly tournament series.
Separate North American and European tournaments will be hosted every weekend, with $1,000 in weekly prizes for each region. Teams can register for their region and compete weekly against the best teams on their regional servers.
Games will be broadcast in English on the official SMITE Twitch.tv channel.
Hi-Rez has also launched a new eSports website to support sign up and tournament brackets at esports.smitegame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- More Ships Setting Sail for New World – Salem
- The New World is expanding! Paradox Interactive and Seatribe today announced that Salem: The Crafting MMO, PC Free-to-play, has launched two a...
- Requiem Launches Facebook Version
- Gravity Interactive officially launched the Facebook version of Requiem today.
- RF Online Coming To GamesCampus
- GamesCampus has announced that it will bring RF Online back to North America.