RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnoticed!
Each and every day of the month there will be a new Super Challenge for RuneScape members to tackle, taking on many forms to test even the hardiest of heroes. From crushing enemies in combat, to gathering items; traversing the world, to raising a specific skill; helping those in need, to eating an enormous portion of food. Each Super Challenge is totally different to the last!
No heroic deed goes unrewarded either! With every challenge completed and handed in, players will receive a hulking bonus XP in the skill of their choice. Those that rise to the challenge and rack up multiple completed Super Challenges will be rewarded with spectacular milestone rewards, including: A superhero outfit, super titles, a new emote, lightning bolts, claws and a superhero shield!
Super September has no level requirements and, like all other challenges, will be available to members through the Challenge tab. Super September starts Sunday 1st September and continues for the rest of the month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ubisoft Announces Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition
- Heroes® of Might & Magic® III – HD Edition will be available digitally on Windows® PC and for the first time on tablet (iOS and Andro...
- Dragona now in open beta
- Dragona has announced that it is now in its open beta testing.
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Review
- ApocaRUFF reviews Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, the new re-release of this classic RPG.