Riot Games Suffers Security Breach
Earlier today Riot Games, publishers of the world’s largest MOBA, League of Legends, heads announced a breach of account information across their North American servers including approximately 120,000 transaction records that occurred between the game’s launch and July 2011. Appropriate measures are being made to prevent future incidents and a mandatory password update is being sent out within the next 24 hours to prevent further damage.
Full information can be found on the official post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dream of Mirror Online Welcomes Witch Doctor Class
- The Witch Doctor is a mysterious and almost certainly dangerous profession; they deal with the deadliest of poisons to incapacitate their foes
- Celebrate Joymax Day with Silkroad Online and Knight Age Updates
- Joymax is celebrating Joymax Day across all their games, and launching two new updates for Silkroad Online and Knight Age.
- Mabinogi Duel Now Available Worldwide for Mobile Devices
- Head-to-head card battling comes to life in the visually stunning and tantalizingly addictive Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android.