Primal Carnage Slashes Price as Sequel Draws Near
Been holding out to get your hands on the best Human vs. Dinosaur, team-based, first-person shooter in video game history? Now it’s time to join the fray! The online shooter Primal Carnage is now available at the everyday price of $7.99 on Steam – nearly 50% off from the previous price of $14.99. The savings don’t stop there – in addition to this massive price cut, every single DLC package for Primal Carnage is now being offered at permanently reduced prices of up to a 50% discount.
Additionally, those who purchase the classic Primal Carnage before the full launch of its upcoming sequel Primal Carnage: Extinction will be eligible for a special limited-time offer for a 50% discount to receive Extinction which is currently playable in Early Access. For more details, please visit the Primal Carnage forums here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 8-Bit Studios: ‘Is making a quality F2P game possible for next gen?’
- 8-Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed their attendance of EGX 2014 and also anno...
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...
- ArcheAge Naval Overview Feature
- n an attempt at keeping in line with the "sail" theme of this latest Closed Beta, I figured I could put together a bit of a guide on...