Pirates of the Burning Sea Leaves SOE
Sony Online Entertainment and Flying Lab Software have announced today that they will part ways, sending Pirates of the Burning Sea sailing away on its own journey.
Former Flying Lab employees will form a new company called Portalus Games, and will re-launch the game in the near future on its own platform. Operation of Roberts and Antigua servers will resume, and game data can be transferred from the previous version to the newly hosted version so long as players link their accounts by January 31, 2013 – when Sony Online Entertainment will end access to the game through their platform.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Cars: Seven "Aston Martins" Cars Announced
- Slightly Mad Studios announces a spectacular new addition to the lineup of vehicles in Project CARS as Aston Martin joins the WMD-powered raci...
- TERA: En Masse Gives a first look at new Arun Dungeons
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, today shared a first-look at four new...
- Kings and Legends: New Halloween Event Available
- GameSpree has announced that there will be a new halloween event available in their mobile CCG title: Kings and Legends. Complete 4 daily ques...