Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
- Vindictus open beta begins September 15. The open beta for Vindictus will not have any character wipes and will be open to many more players t...
- League of Legends Patch Notes 6.7 + Taric Rework
- One of the OG champions, League of Legends has long promised a revisit to the Gem Knight Taric.
- The Crew: Single-player Cinematics Revealed
- Puppetworks, a high-end animation studio based in Budapest, working closely with Ubisoft, produced the entire cinematic story arc spanning 13 ...