Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New synopsis trailer for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has revealed a new teaser site (ac.webzen.com) and trailer for their upcoming FPS, Arctic Combat.
- Brawl Busters Gets Infected
- Rock Hippo Productions has released the "Brawl of the Dead" update for Brawl Busters.
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...