Nether introduces crafting and future planned features
The urban survival game Nether has earned some new features requested by the community. The long awaited crafting and tradining feature is now live and now players can now scavenge the city ruins and create their own arms for dispatching nethers or trade them in safe zones for needed supplies. Other features that are soon to be available is the upcoming creature mode that lets players wreak havoc as a nether and use their stalking skills to terrorize the streets. They’re also planning to add a tribe system, featuring tribe bases, a tribe skill tree and tribe objectives that will go into the game at the end of February.
“The main focus of any survival game is to see how long someone can last before biting the dust, but what makes for a rich playing experience are added elements that challenge players on another level,” said Chip Sineni, Creative Director at Phosphor Games. “With creature mode and crafting, we are giving players these added components that not only make surviving more exciting, but also gives fans new ways to explore the city.”
More information on this title can also be found at http://playnether.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword: Masters of Darkness Final Chapter Announced
- Elsword: Masters of Darkness Final Chapter Announced - Big-Prize PvP Tournament Also Announced
- Free Realms Update Adds New Hoverboards
- Free Realms update introduces new hoverboards, jackpot plants and many more items. The update was released May 29, 2010.
- Umbra Sets French Kickstarter Record
- We are absolutely flabbergasted at funding to such an incredible total on Kickstarter.