Make a Fortune with Wartune’s Town Hall
Leading online games publisher, NGames Interactive Ltd, has today detailed the wealth system and Town Hall functions in new strategy/RPG-hybrid MMO, Wartune.
Featuring single and multiplayer dungeons, PvP arenas, competitive battlegrounds, thousand-player boss battles, a robust guild system, and farming; Wartune is a new online game from publisher NGames that combines fan-favourite features from a multitude of multiplayer gaming genres and wraps them all up in foreboding fantasy setting.
In Wartune, players can obtain wealth by accepting gifts from others. However, a much easier and proactive way is to utilize the Town Hall.
A player’s main city is the hub of their account and the foundation for survival. The central focus of a city is the Town Hall. The level of Town Hall will affect the output of gold, taxes, alchemy, and the level cap of other buildings. Therefore effectively managing a Town Hall will allow players to strengthen their empire quickly and profitably.
Players can manage resources out of the city via Town Hall and levy gold 5 times a day. The higher the Town Hall level is, the more gold will be obtained. This income can then be used to upgrade various types of buildings. The higher the building level, the more gold is needed. Gold can also be used to recruit soldiers or make donations to a Guild.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner: 2nd Beta Test Set for April 22nd, 2014
- OGPlanet is pleased to announce that after an extremely successful first beta test, Tales Runner will be launching its second and final beta t...
- Arma 3 Hosts Marksmen DLC Exclusive First Look Livestream
- This Saturday March 7th, starting at 17:00 UTC, Bohemia Interactive will be hosting an exclusive First Look Livestream for its upcoming Arma 3...
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Review
- There have been a ton of mixed reactions to the Warlords of Draenor; I watched someone have an 1100 hour wait just to log into the game.