Edge of Reality’s “Loadout” Now Available
Edge of Reality has announced their Free-to-Play online shooter Loadout will be available from 6pm GMT today on PC. After years of adjusting and perfecting Loadout’s innovative and acrobatic gameplay style, the Austin-based studio’s debut title is now officially available in the Steam Store.
“With Loadout, we offer players a genuinely fresh and gratifying alternative to everyday shooters,” said Rob Cohen, CEO of Edge of Reality. “Allowing players to define their own class and play style with weaponcrafting took us somewhere truly special, and we can’t wait to see what players come up with.”
Loadout is a fast-paced shooter that distinguishes itself with an amazingly robust customisation system, super-fast action, and comedic violence. With over 44 billion possible combinations, players have the ability to assemble the weapon of their dreams. From Gatling guns to tesla bolts to remote-controlled missiles, if you can think it you can build it.
To for more info, go to www.loadout.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net League 2014: First Season Kicks Off
- Wargaming today announced that the first season of the Wargaming.net League 2014 has officially begun in a number of regions around the world,...
- Eve Online: All Systems Go For Fanfest 2015
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that the final details for Fanfest 2015 are now ava...
- Tactical Multiplayer Shooter Burstfire in Development Now
- Built by former HAWKEN team members, Burstfire calls for both level-headed deliberation and hair-trigger reflexes.