League of Legends Season 2 World Finals Playoffs
Riot Season 2 World Finals Playoffs
The League of Legends Season Two World Championship Playoffs are now live and you can tune in here!
The playoffs serve as the beginning of the Season’s end where twelve of the World’s top teams collide in Los Angeles. Teams representing China, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, North America, and Europe skirmish for their share of $2,000,000 and the chance to go head to head in the World Finals. Two teams at the top of the elimination bracket will meet at the World Finals on October 13th to fight for the $1,000,000 grand prize and the title of Season Two World Champions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironkill: New Robot Battle game available on Mobile devices
- Play Motion, a new studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, announced ...
- Summoners War: Spring Tournament Concluded
- Community surprised with outcome
- Firefall visiting SXSW
- Red 5 Studios will be bringing Firefall to South by Southwest (SXSW) for gamers to experience between March 9 and March 11.