League of Legends Season 2 World Finals Playoffs
Riot Season 2 World Finals Playoffs
The League of Legends Season Two World Championship Playoffs are now live and you can tune in here!
The playoffs serve as the beginning of the Season’s end where twelve of the World’s top teams collide in Los Angeles. Teams representing China, Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, North America, and Europe skirmish for their share of $2,000,000 and the chance to go head to head in the World Finals. Two teams at the top of the elimination bracket will meet at the World Finals on October 13th to fight for the $1,000,000 grand prize and the title of Season Two World Champions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
- Harebrained Schemes' award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date... and you can bring your friends.
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announced
- Independent developer Fatshark announced today the development of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, a co-operative action first person shoote...
- Wartune: New updates and events now available
- TEEBIK GAMES is pleased to announce the publishing of the brand new version of the game Wartune on June 26, 2014!