Kartuga Now In Closed Beta
InnoGames just opened 3D online game Kartuga to the first round of players in a closed beta. The keys for the closed beta are given out by lotteries amongst all users who registered via www.kartuga.com, but players can also visit InnoGames’ Facebookpage and Kartuga’s Facebook page to grab keys to enter the game. InnoGames will start with a small group of dedicated fans and then expand player numbers as the beta proceeds for testing and feedback. The closed beta begins in English, with several more language versions to follow.
InnoGames CEO Hendrik Klindworth announces the launch, stating: “We are bringing out a very high quality product with Kartuga – with gameplay that is a bit unexpected from us. The game focuses on multiple cooperative PvP modes with a lot of action, and the detailed and colorful 3D graphics will change your notions about what online games are really capable of.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile Launches on iOS and Android
- The trumpets of war have sounded! Fedeen Games today announced that Forsaken World Mobile can now be downloaded.
- Fantasy Earth Zero Celebrates Official Launch with Events!
- Fantasy Earth Zero officially launches today, May 18. The game is celebrating its launch with numerous in game events ranging from bonus XP to...
- Nexon Korea Releases Big Updates for Three Popular RPGs
- NEXON is is rolling out major content updates for 3 of its most popular F2P mobile RPGs.