Jogress Evolution Revealed For Digimon Masters
Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today revealed its latest content update, the Jogress Evolution, for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters. The latest update will feature the all-new Jogress mode for the Digimon, Shakkoumon plus a variety of exiting promotions and new content. Players can check out all the new features and events going on August 27th through September 24th.
Shakkoumon already exists in the game world as a Champion or ultimate evolution of Armadillomon, but in the latest Jogress mode Shakkoumon doubles its size from the original making this Digimon a force to be reckoned! Tamers at level 50 can complete a Jogress quest to earn the Shakkourmon Jogress, but to complete the quest; Tamer will need Armadillomon and Patamon in the Mercenary Digimon slot along with the Jogress chip and Evoluter in Tamer inventory.
To celebrate this new mode, players can earn a limited time item known as the Shakkoumon Package. Each package contains an Armadillomon, Patamon, Evoluter (three pieces) and a Jogress Chip (10 pieces). All of the items are needed for completing a Shakkoumon Jogress!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online: Events in March
- Webzen has just announced several new events for their classic MMORPG MU Online
- Cubical Drift's Founder Talks To The Planets3 Community
- Founder of Cubical Drift, Michel Thomazeau, talks about the creation and gameplay of Planets3 as its Kickstarter comes to a close.
- gamigo reveals new trailers for Otherland and Grimlands
- From its next-g 2012 conference, gamigo has released two new trailers for its upcoming games Otherland and Grimlands.