Infinite Crisis: Gotham Divided Coming Soon
Turbine has sent out an email to Infinite Crisis founders, alerting them that they will be the first to experience the new Gotham Divided map, starting January 29.
Gotham Divided is Infinite Crisis’ first tri-lane map (a MOBA staple), and includes destructible environments, unique jungle skills, surveillance cameras, and more. The map will add new levels of strategic gameplay as many actions may open up new paths during gameplay, and encourages heavy skirmishes. You can find out more about the map in PC Gamer’s exclusive preview.
In addition, the team is livestreaming the new mode now on Twitch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend previews major update
- Hi-Rez Studios has revealed plans for the next major update for Tribes Ascend.
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- Fists of Fu Open Beta Announced
- Outspark's light hearted beat-em-up MMORPG Fists of Fu is entering open beta testing soon! On September 9, 2010 Fists of Fu will open its...