Infinite Crisis: Gotham Divided Coming Soon
Turbine has sent out an email to Infinite Crisis founders, alerting them that they will be the first to experience the new Gotham Divided map, starting January 29.
Gotham Divided is Infinite Crisis’ first tri-lane map (a MOBA staple), and includes destructible environments, unique jungle skills, surveillance cameras, and more. The map will add new levels of strategic gameplay as many actions may open up new paths during gameplay, and encourages heavy skirmishes. You can find out more about the map in PC Gamer’s exclusive preview.
In addition, the team is livestreaming the new mode now on Twitch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unturned Beta Preview
- Unturned has once again proven that a beautiful set of graphics is not needed to have a successful game.
- Knights of the Night Arrive in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of its latest update for MicroVolts, "Knights of the Night."
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 1 Recap
- The buzzword of today is: Insanity! Even without the presence of Riot, Day One of Pax was intense to say the least.